- Made a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira, as attested by the Ministry of Industry and Technology
- Acquired a property worth a minimum of USD 400,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization
- Created jobs for at least 50 people, as attested by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services
- Deposited at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition not to withdraw the same for at least three years, as attested by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency
- Bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of government bonds with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance
Foreigners who meet any of the following criteria may be eligible for Turkish citizenship, subject to the decision of the President of the Republic of Turkey:
1. Made a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira, as attested by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
2. Acquired a commercial or real estate property worth a minimum of USD 400,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
3. Deposited at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition not to withdraw the same for at least three years, as attested by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency.
1- Power of attorney
2- Bank Receipt
3- Title deed or Notarized property purchase commitment.
4- Valid Passport
5- Six photographs
6- Birth Certificate: For all family members
7- Marriage Certificate
8- Residency Permit Photocopy for each family member
9- Family Book
CMB applies to one of the organizations authorized for real estate valuation an commissions a "real estate valua-'1 tion report".
Land registry directorate is applied with the necessary documents.
Land Registry Directorate undertakes an examination and checks whether the receipt, valuation report and declared values meet the criteria sought in the regula-tions or not.
If the necessary conditions are met, the parties concerned are informed by SMS about the land registry fee and circulating capital charge payable for the proce-dure.
Once the fees are paid, appointment time is notified by 41 SMS so that the contract will be signed.
Once the signatures are affixed and the contracts are concluded, a statement is entered into the registry of the real estate to the effect that it will not be sold for three years and the title deed.
Once the procedure is complete, land registry director-ate sends the procedure documents to the General Directorate/Regional Directorate through the system so that the "Conformity Report" will be issued for citizenship application.
1. Health services benefits Turkish citizenship or investment in Turkey will guarantee you of receiving quality medical services throughout your stay. Turkey is known for medical tourism because it has the best medical specialists in various sectors with hospitals that have state-of-the-art equipment.
2. Your family and children will benefit from citizenship Your family and children who are below the age of 18 will also be awarded Turkish citizenship. All you have to do is submit the required documents which include birth certificates, marriage certificate, and biometric photographs.
3. Dual citizenship After attaining your Turkish citizenship, you can retain your own citizenship. Benefits enjoyed through Turkish citizenship by investment are the same as those enjoyed by Turkish citizens by birth.
4. Education Turkey’s quality education has attracted thousands of students over the years. The country has both national and international schools that meet European standards. Some of the famous universities are Istanbul University, Koc University, Cankaya University, and Istanbul Technical University Gaining Turkish citizenship will give your children a chance to learn different languages, and cultures and an opportunity to choose from various majors offered at these universities.
With the minimum time of acquiring Turkish citizenship by investment after purchasing real estate, you can start your plans in Turkey early.
2. Foreigners may not acquire properties in military forbidden zones further to the Military Forbidden Zones and Security Zones Law No.2565.
3. A foreign real person (not business entity) may acquire properties and restricted real rights of up to 30 hectares maximum. The President may increase this size up to two times, though very difficult to extend unless mass job creation is expected.
4. Total area of properties acquired by foreign real persons and independent and continuous limited real rights may not exceed ten percent (10%) of the surface area of the subject district of the private property.
5. Acquisition by foreigners is not possible at the places included in strategic areas and special security zones defined by the President as areas where foreign real and legal persons may not acquire properties.
6. Article 35 of the Land Registry Law No. 2644, amended with the Law No. 6302, specifies that “Provided that legal restrictions are complied with, foreign origin real persons who want to become citizens of the country as defined by the President where required for international bilateral relations and interests of the country may acquire property and limited real rights in Turkey.
7. Real persons who are citizens of a country in the list of specified countries are not required to obtain a separate residence permit to acquire a property and limited real rights