Application for Extension of Short-Term Residency
Applications for an extension of the residence permit may be made to Governors’ Offices within sixty days prior to its expiration, but under no circumstances should this be done after the expiry date.
To obtain an extension, foreigners are required to apply for a residence permit through the e-residence system. The completed application and required documents should be sent to one ofs the related Provincial Immigration Administration Offices (Göçİdaresi)located in Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Bursa, Gaziantep, İstanbul, İzmir, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Mersin, Muğla, Samsun, Şanlıurfa, or Tekirdağ by mail within five business days.
- Residence permit application form
- Notarized copy of the passport or travel document
- Four biometric photographs
- Submission of the previous residence permit document
- Proof of sufficient and sustainable financial resources for the duration of the stay
- Applicant’s residence ownership deed*
- An invitation letter or documents issued by the person/business to be contacted**
- Valid medical insurance (one of the following shall be sufficient):
- Proof of access to health services in Turkey within the scope of bilateral social security agreements
- Provision document issued by the Social Security Institution
- Private health insurance including the extension period
- Required for foreigners owning immovable property in Turkey
- Required for foreigners who intend to establish business or commercial connections in Turkey
For Short-Term Residency
Empire Istanbul is a luxurious project constructed by a well-established company known for its pr....
This 2-bedroom garden floor apartment is located in a nice location in the Calis neighborhood of Fet....